sobota 14. mája 2016

Crafting with dragonflies Challenge #57


Pohľadnica urobená ako inšpirácia  pre Crafting with dragonflies na tému Svadba/Výročie.

I´m very happy  to say, I´m a new member of Design Team of Crafting with dragonflies. We are having a new challenge. Our theme is wedding/anniversary...



Kvietky v rohoch sú urobené suchým embossom, na srdiečka a obrúčky som použila horúci emboss a zlatý prášok. Biele svadobné ladenie- stuha a ozdobný papierový výsek.

I used embossing, paper die, ribbon and favourite wedding colours- white and gold.
I´m looking forward to seeing your wedding card
Have a nice day :-)

5 komentárov:

  1. Welcome to the team and big congratulations. Your card is so beautiful. I love the embossed corners and the die cut circle scroll......very delicate. Wynn DT Crafting with Dragonflies xxxxx

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť